Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Life. My Friends.


I never really thought about how things would be if something happened to one of my friends. Until one of my friends ended up in the hospital. I realized how much I cared about my friends. My whole world turned upside down. I thought about everything I said to everyone of my friends. I regret a lot of things. I think what would happen if something happened to them? And they thought that I didn't care. My friends are everything to me. They are my life. They are my rock. I don't know what i would do if something really bad happened. My friends can drive me insane. But they also keep me sane. I am friends with people that like me for me. Not for who I hangout with. I don't know what I would do if they all went away... Keep your friends close, because you don't know what will happen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see your posting.
    You are absolutely right on your thoughts about friends. We tend to take our friendships for granted , we should remember each day how important our friends are to us.

    Grandma
    ~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete